After you have shared your MarkUp and received feedback, you can jump back in MarkUp.io to action this.
There are two tabs in the comments panel: ‘Active’ and ‘Resolved’. Active comments that still need attention will stay here until they have been marked as resolved by the team.
To resolve a comment:
- Hover over the comment in the side panel.
- Click the green ‘Resolved’ button.
- The comment will move to the ‘Resolved’ tab.
MarkUp Top Tip: You can still access these after they’ve been resolved to see what has been done on the project to date!
To unresolve a comment:
- Click the ‘Resolved’ tab.
- Hover over the intended comment.
- Click ‘Unresolve’.
- This comment will move back to the ‘Active’ tab.
To filter feedback by mentions:
If you want to action comments that have only been assigned to you, you can filter by your Mentions (this will also include the @project mentions).
- At the top of the comments panel, click the three line menu bar.
- Select ‘Mentions’.
- To remove the Mentions filter, simply return and unselect ‘Mentions’.
To find comments by pin:
- Click on the numbered pin in the content.
- The related comment will be highlighted in the comment panel.
To show pins in ’Browse’ mode:
If you are browsing through your content but want to see where other users have left comments, you can change your settings to show pins while browsing:
- Click the ’Settings’ wheel in the bottom left corner.
- Select, ‘Show pins in browse mode’.
Once all the comments on a MarkUp are resolved, you’re done! Simple as that!
Want to learn more on utilizing MarkUp.io to streamline your workflow and get even more detailed feedback? Check out our Best Practices section.