Welcome to MarkUp.io! You’re probably here because you’ve been sent a MarkUp to review and want to get started. By the end of this video, you'll be dropping pins and leaving feedback in MarkUp.io like a pro!
MarkUp.io is a collaborative feedback tool that makes it easier to see what your team’s working on and to add your own feedback throughout the process!
You don’t need an account to use MarkUp.io. However, by adding your email address as a Guest, you’ll be able to receive notifications for any updates or new comments. If you do want to sign up as a free user, that’s possible too!
To get started, follow these steps:
- You will receive a link to collaborate on a MarkUp (either through email or a URL).
- Click ‘View MarkUp’ or click the URL to open the MarkUp.
- To sign up for a free account:
- Click which option you’d like to use to sign in - this can be your email address, Google account, or Microsoft Account.
- Once you click an option, it will prompt you to create an account.
- To sign up as a Guest:
- Enter your name and email address in the fields provided. This will not sign you up - it will just give you access to the MarkUp and allow email notifications to be sent when there’s an update!
- Click ‘Continue as a Guest’.
- You’re in!
- Check out the comment panel on the left-hand side to see any comments you can review. Check out our reviewing feedback article here for some tips and tricks.
- Once you have reviewed any comments, it's time to check out the MarkUp and leave feedback you have. Check out our leaving feedback on a MarkUp article here for our best practices!
Once you’ve left all your feedback, other collaborators will get a notification, so they know it’s time to jump back in!
Want to know more about MarkUp.io and how you can further streamline your feedback? Check out our Best Practices section!