As you start using MarkUp.io, you may want to organize your Workspace. If you are on our Pro or Enterprise plans, a simple way to do this is by creating Folders!
You can use Folders to keep all your MarkUps separated by status, organize team structure, assign specific projects, and much more!
To set up a Folder:
- Go to the Workspace you would like to create the Folder in.
- Click on the ‘add Folder’ icon on the right-hand side of the Workspace.
- This will create an untitled Folder for you.
- Start typing to name your Folder, and press ‘Enter’ to save.
- If you need to edit the name of the Folder in the future, hover over it and click the pencil icon.
- You can also click and drag your MarkUps or Folders around to reorganize them.
MarkUp Top Tip: You can create Subfolders within Folders, up to five layers deep!
Head over to our 'Best Practices: Using Folders' article for more info on setting up your Folders!