February was a great month for us here at MarkUp.io!
We released lots of new updates, our community made Valentine's day extra special with our giveaway campaign, and some of the team even got to feel the sun again.
Focusing on those new updates, here's a quick roundup of some of the features we released in February:
- Automatic screenshots in comments
- Email notification preferences
- Show pins in comment screenshots
Automatic screenshots in comments (Website MarkUps).
Your Website MarkUp comments now include automatic screenshots - even if your reviewers haven't installed the Chrome extension. This allows you to:
- Get more context from Guest reviewers.
- Collect screenshots on other browsers.
Try it out for yourself:
Email notifications: take more control!
Do you love our email notifications, but wish they didn't fill your inbox? We heard you. Now you can choose to get notified when:
- Someone leaves a new comment
- You are directly mentioned in a comment
Of course, you can also choose to turn off all email notifications if you want. But we wouldn't recommend that!
You can either:
- Manage your email notifications via 'Settings' in the bottom bar of your MarkUp
- in your next email notification
Comment screenshots: show pins.
When viewing the screenshots left in your Website MarkUp comments, we figured you'd always want to see where the pin is. So we saved you the extra click! Now, Show pin automatically toggles on by default.
Simple as always.
Big thanks to our community members who signed up for our upcoming Zapier beta. Watch this space to learn more about our integration!