Zapier is a quick and easy way to connect over 5,000 of your favorite apps with MarkUp.io - with no coding needed!
Our Zapier integration makes working with MarkUp.io even simpler by handling all the mundane, repetitive tasks that hold up your review process.
To get you started with Zapier and MarkUp.io, here are a few ways to take advantage of this integration. We’ve even included some quick-access templates to go with it:
- Project management tools workflow (i.e. Asana, Trello and Notion)
- Communication tools workflow (Slack and Microsoft Teams)
- Reporting tools workflow (Google Sheets and Airtable)
Using MarkUp.io with project management tools:
- Keep all your feedback and comments in one place: With MarkUp.io, you can easily leave comments on digital assets and content, as well as track changes and revisions. But by integrating MarkUp.io with project management tools, you can keep all your feedback in one place and avoid switching between different tools.
- Automatically create tasks: Zapier can create tasks within your project management tool once something is ready to review in MarkUp.io. No more manually creating tasks! Now you can just set up a ‘Zap’ to do it for you.
- Keep the conversation moving: We get it's hard to ask people to check ANOTHER tool for leaving feedback. Keep your team aligned by automatically sending MarkUp.io updates into the place your team would expect to see it!
- Track how the review's going: Give everyone full visibility of the progress of your review. Keep a record of how long it took, and give updates within the tool your team is using.
Using MarkUp.io with communication tools:
Integrating MarkUp.io with communication tools like Slack and Teams can help you and your team communicate more efficiently, so they know exactly when their input is required!
- Stay on top of feedback and comments: You can receive notifications whenever someone mentions you in a project, so you know when it’s time to jump back into MarkUp.io. Now your feedback comes to you, instead of having to log in to your MarkUp.io Workspace every half hour!
- Keep everything organized: Keep your conversations organized so you can avoid cluttering up your channels with unnecessary messages. This means everything is kept simple and no feedback gets left behind.
Using MarkUp.io to make reporting easier:
Integrating MarkUp.io with reporting tools like Google Sheets and Airtable will help you export data for record-keeping purposes. So you can get quick data reports for customers or senior leaders.
- Collect the information you need: Collect, store, and analyze data more efficiently and avoid manual data entry.
- Visualize your data in reports and dashboards: Automate your reporting process so that you can get insights from your data in a more visual way.
- Export data: Need to report back to your boss? No problem - simply export the data from your chosen reporting tool in a flash!
Whether you're using project management tools, communication tools, or reporting tools, our MarkUp.io x Zapier integration will help you streamline your collaboration process in an instant. To get started on setting up your MarkUp.io x Zapier integration, check out our Help Centre article here!