Boy, oh boy, did our team have a busy April 😅 (we promise to let them rest while you get caught up)
Let's take a look at some of the most exciting updates from last month:
Introducing: Zapier & MarkUp.io
Give our first integration a test drive and remove the manual work from your reviews by integrating MarkUp.io with Zapier’s library of over 5,000 tools!
We can appreciate that knowing where to start can be a little intimidating so we spoke to our community, who were given exclusive first access, and here are some of their favorite templates to help get you started:
- Create Asana tasks from new MarkUps in MarkUp.io
- Create spreadsheet rows in Google Sheets for new unresolved comments in MarkUp.io
- Send channel messages in Slack for new comments created in MarkUp.io
Use the left and right keys to find the perfect frame to leave a comment on your video MarkUp.
- Get super accurate video feedback.
- Less back back-and-forth with reviewers.
- Want to learn more? Try this support article.
Screenshots in your emails
We've given our emails a revamp and made them a little more relevant and useful by adding:
- Screenshots to provide additional context.
- Options to manage what lands in your inbox.
- Direct links to speed up your replies.
But wait, there's more! Since you made it this far, we felt it only fair to give you a little sneak peek of what's coming up over the next few months.
Check out this exciting lineup of brand-new features in development, including (but definitely not limited to!):
- Slack integration beta: a new way to receive notifications.
- Comments on canvas: hover over your MarkUp comments to get context.
- Enhanced video commenting: new ways to leave better video comments.
- Even more integrations: communication and project management tools.
Find out when these (and other exciting updates) launch before anyone else via our MarkUp.io Slack community! Join the community.