We offer two ways to manage your email notification preferences through the MarkUp.io platform: through the settings within a MarkUp, or in the email notification.
The default setting is to have email notifications on for all comments, however, you can customise this to receive notifications for either:
- All activities
- Only mentions
- No notifications
To manage your email notification preferences through the settings within a MarkUp, follow these steps:
- Click into the MarkUp you want to adjust the settings for
- Select the ‘Settings’ wheel from the top toolbar
- Select if you would like email notifications on or off
- If you would like them on, you can also specify if you’d like all comment notifications or just mentions, by clicking the pop out menu
- Once the blue tick shows up, your notification preferences have been confirmed!
To manage your email notification preferences from your email notifications, follow these steps:
- Open the email notification, scroll to the bottom, you will see options to have notifications for ‘All Updates’, ‘Only Mentions’, or ‘None’.
- Click on the option that best fits your preferences.
- A new tab will open to confirm the change!
You can also opt for alternative methods of notification. We have a Zapier integration where you can get notified in platforms such as Slack and Teams! Keep up to date in the way that suits you best!