We know how important it is to stay connected with your team, and integrating Slack with MarkUp.io makes it even easier to stay in the loop. Our integration with Slack can help streamline your workflow and get more done in less time.
Follow these simple steps to start receiving personal notifications from the MarkUp.io Slack bot:
- Go to the 'integrations' tab in your Workspace.
- Click 'Slack' and then 'Enable'
- This will take you to the Slack app directory, where you need to click 'Add to Slack' (if you have multiple workspaces tied to your email address, please ensure you select the correct one)
- Sign in to MarkUp.io (if you're not already logged in) with Slack and click 'accept and continue'.
- You will then be prompted to log in to MarkUp.io again to allow Slack access.
- Enjoy! You will now be notified via Slack if anyone mentions you in a MarkUp.
Note: Integrations are limited to Owners/Admins. If you're currently a guest or member of your team's Workspace -- you'll need to speak to your workspace owner/admin. Learn more here.
Broadcast MarkUp notifications in a Slack channel:
- Integrate your chosen Slack channel by inviting the Markup.io bot using the command
/invite @MarkUp.ioor tagging @MarkUp.io in a message and hitting send.
- Subscribe a channel to specific MarkUp by sending a message with the following command
/markup connect <markup url>(replacing MarkUp URL with the MarkUp link).
- Subscribe a channel to Workspace notifications for all MarkUps within a Workspace with the following command
/markup connect <workspace url>(replacing Workspace URL with the Workspace link).
- Want to manage the MarkUps and Workspaces connected to your channel?
/markup listto your chosen channel and we'll show you. Disconnect your MarkUps and Workspaces by sending
/markup disconnectfollowed by the url (MarkUp or Workspace) to your chosen channel.